Monday, April 03, 2006

Legos!

So, I love Legos. I played with them for the longest time growing up! (I thought that I should get that out and into the open.) So, I'm teaching a Bible study on the book of Judges. And since I love to incorporate technology into my studies, via powerpoint, I spent some time looking for pictures to use as part of my presentation. As I was doing my search, I came across something called "The Brick Testament." It is so sweet! It's also rather violent for Legos...but then again, we are talking about toys here! So, I decided that I'm going to utilize a few pictures from that website into my Bible study, the class really enjoyed having those pictures as something different to view.











The above pictures are from the book of Judges. The one on the left is of Tola, who saved Israel and led them for 23 years. (Judges 10:1-2) The one on the right is of Yahweh telling Israel that he's sick and tired of having to save them. (Judges 10:11-14)
This is probably one of my favorite tools to use now. Check it out:
http://www.thebricktestament.com/

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

check this website out for more cool lego building
http://www.amyhughes.org/lego/church/photosfirst.htmlings.

Michael

April 05, 2006 10:53 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see your childhood was not wasted on toys and such!
LOL Big Gram

April 06, 2006 3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home